Here are the positions we are currently looking to fill at Brntly!
Social Media/Marketing Communications Intern
The University of Montana Office of Integrated Communications seeks an intern to assist with social media and marketing communications efforts. The ideal candidate has a good command of social media platforms, fresh content ideas to engage broad audiences and strong writing skills. This position is team-based and highly collaborative but requires a dependable self-starter who works well independently. Candidates should be detail and deadline oriented with a solid understanding of media ethics. The position requires someone who is flexible with assignments and able to conduct research, make recommendations and learn new platforms quickly, if necessary.
This position will work from July to December, 2017 with the possibility of extension. Must be a UM student to apply.
· Proficient use of Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.
· Ability to interpret and report analytics.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
· Creative, innovative, a self-starter and a great communicator.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Understanding of AP Style.
· Command of communicating with variable audiences through an organizational voice.
· Keen ability to tell stories through various mediums: writing, photography, graphics and social platforms.
· Ability to use Adobe photo/video editing tools and photography skills.
· Blogging experience with platforms such as SquareSpace.
Please send a resume and cover letter to: